Composer Looking for Projects

Hello,

My name is Timon Sotiropoulos and I have recently arrived in New York City from the far away city of Melbourne, Australia. I am an aspiring film scorer currently trying to build a solid portfolio and network with up and coming (or well established) directors. I am working towards a degree in Music but have taken some time off to pursue career opportunities in the United States. I am open to working with people all over the US and can be contacted by cell or we setup a Skype session if you're after a face to face. I am a hard and dilligent worker who can provide quick turn around on projects without comprimising quality. I feel my main strength is there is constant two way communication during the creative process to ensure I deliver something that satisfies the original vision of the client. I am currently in the process of creating a website so if you are interested in my services please email me and I can forward you some samples of my work.

Regards,

Timon Sotiropoulos
Email: timon.sotiropoulos@gmail.com

Ok so I have gotten a website setup until I can sort out my website good and proper. Check out my stuff on:

www.tsotiropoulos.wordpress.com

Hope you like it, I would love to hear from people, anyone that has got a project going I'm always looking for stuff to do!

Thanks,

Timon

Back