Attention CSU Students!

Hello everyone!

I am wondering if there are any other students in this forum from the CSU system (California State University). I am interested in starting up a large film project to create for festivals across the country if not internatinally to show what students of today are truly capable of. I will be at CSU Northridge, and have contacts in San Francisco State as well as Fresno State so far. My first goal is to enter into the CSU Media Arts festival, and in order to enter the project must be done by CSU Students. . . (sorry if that feels like I'm excluding people, that's not the case). . .So if there is anyone who would be interested in joining the team to create a film out of passion, please drop me an email sometime and we can talk!! This would not be a paid gig. . .unless it sells later, then we'd divide it all up, but it's mainly a chance to join other students who are passionate about this craft to make something together.

-jeff

I'm not in CSU... but if you need an uncredited "accidental" extra to happen to fill out a scene, send a PM or Email... if your plans end up in OC or nearby. (Very south of your target area, but the offer is there)

Back