Atlanta anybody? Shooting in Atlanta looking for help.

This is what I am doing.

"Woman of the Desert", Urban feature that I wrote along the lines of "American Beauty" meets "Romeo & Juliet". About a famous black fashion designer who falls madly in love with the woman of his dreams. Only one problem, he finds out she is only sixteen.

Im still raising money, probably will be during the whole shoot. My main concern is paying/feeding my cast first. So if you are in desperate need of money this is not the project for you (at this time) But if you are rich (LOL) and just want to work on a movie by all means contact me. (Had to throw that in, you never know)

I posted casting notices on just about every site I could think of and am still coming up short on the one of the leads "Marvin" The father of the girl who is seeing this older guy. He is a cop, pissed off mean looking guy. A Samuel l Jackson type. If you know somebody, email me jobe19@hotmail.com

Im not in Atlanta now (dont get down until next week for the auditions)

Its just a tragic love story (what love doesnt have tragedy?) If you are interested in being a part of this project send me an email at jobe19@hotmail.com

Back