• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Kill With Me-Crime Thriller-3mins

Nice short! The acting and concept is good.

The video filter doesn't seem very fitting. Framing and angles seem off occasionally, and the pacing is a bit slow. Films should immediately get your interest. Not necessarily action and fighting, but something should strike the audience's curiosity. Start strong, end strong.

In Citizen Kane, the audience wanted to know what Rosebud means.
In Sunset Blvd., the audience wanted to know what happened to the guy in the pool.

More recently, in The Dark Night, the opening scene was an exciting bank robbery.
In the film Cache, a family is being videotaped by a stranger. We don't know how, who, and why.

Anyway, I hope to see more from you soon. You are doing really great work for your age. I hope that you keep it up and improve as you go along :cool:

Yep those are all fair points, I tried to give the short a glow to make it dreamlike and I agree it doesnt really work with the tone. I tried to grab the audiences attention with the gunshot, and not making it clear who he shot til the end. Thank you for giving me feedback on my shorts, I have one more on the forum if you want to check that out as well. :)

Back