• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Tempted-Crime Drama-9 mins

Have I done something wrong?

Yes. Shame on you. Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

Nice short. I liked the color correction and idea. The acting isn't bad either. Those guns are realistic looking as well.

Now here are some thing that bothered me:
It's hard to take kids dressed and acting like gangsters seriously.
Changing aperture in a few shots.
Bad audio.
Abrupt music changes.
The ending didn't make much sense to me. How could he go to jail for getting in a gun fight with his friend if neither of them have guns on them?

Good luck! I hope to see more from you in the future :cool:

Thanks for watching it, those are all valid points, I only have a sony handycam and a zoom h2n recorder so my production is pretty poor, and fair point about the ending, I forgot to get a shot of him leaving his gun behind before he left as the shoot was rushed. The point about the kids dressed acting as gangsters is very true, but it's all I have to work with.
:) I've put my other stuff on the forum as well, but they have gone unnoticed as well

Very true, I was simply explaining why I couldn't change the aperture on the shots. Thanks for the advice though :)

You're welcome. I see what you're saying about not having control over the aperture. But I'm speaking about using gear in general. Anyway, I'm checking out some of your other work right now, so expect a post soon :)

Back