• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Just joined a film challenge - willing to help others submit.

72 Hour Film Challenge I've entered that allows WORLDWIDE submissions.
It's being run in Ottawa with Cash prizes.
Film has to be submitted in Person but I would be happy to facilitate that if your willing to upload your entry to me via an Internet connection (ill put it on the stick and take it too the screening).
http://72hourfilms.ca/

I know the organizers personnely so the contest/screening is legit (you can check out the Ottawa Mayfair event calander which lists the date), normally I don't promote such things but these days I know beginning filmmakers could use a little $$$, and getting it doing what we love makes it all the better!

Best,

Graeme
Film@hayphoto.ca

Last edited:
That's Zensteve, I'm hoping I can snag some if the +$1300 in prizes as it will go a long way to funding new gear and some props & costumes I want to get for an upcoming project.

Good luck! BTW, the site lists one of the requirements as "Step Two: attend the catch release event, 6pm at the Royal Oak (188 Bank Street, Ottawa) on Thursday 24 January, 2013. This is where you will discover what element(s) must be incorporated into your short film to prove it was shot during the 72 hour event" so I take it that means global entrant need to fly in for this?

Good luck! BTW, the site lists one of the requirements as "Step Two: attend the catch release event, 6pm at the Royal Oak (188 Bank Street, Ottawa) on Thursday 24 January, 2013. This is where you will discover what element(s) must be incorporated into your short film to prove it was shot during the 72 hour event" so I take it that means global entrant need to fly in for this?

I'm sure you just need the catch and it would be emailed out after the event. They are very open to international teams.

Back