• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Day in the City - a tribute to the sixties Rock'n'roll

We made this video in London that showcases lots of different places that have become important in British rock'n'roll history, all to the soundtrack of The Beatle's 'A Day in the Life'. It's not a promo video as such, just a tribute to all the music we love and think is still important to keep alive today.

https://vimeo.com/63032425

To anyone who may watch this, could you recommend any filmmaking blogs or sites (or any kind for that matter) who might be interested in seeing this? I'm having some trouble finding such sites, most filmmaking seem to be more about tutorials and offering technical advice. Any help at all would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Lourenço

I don't know how others feel, but I find it hard to get behind a film (tribute, or otherwise) that has illegally used a soundtrack from a popular group for the entire film. If you're calling this filmmaking, I'm calling it cheating.

The Beatles' record label is doing a fine job of keeping their music alive and well today.

Back