• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"The Public Music Project"

I am soon going to add a page to my site containing free, royalty free, public music...Any musicians who want to contribute can. The project is for filmmakers, webdesigners, or other artists who need music, music enthusiasts, or whoever wants to get their hands on some free good music.

I may not list every song submitted...I'm even cutting some of my own songs so that the list will only have the cream of the crop.

The page will tell viewers that "all music here is royalty free, but we ask that you please credit the musician, AND contact the musician to let them know their music is being used..."

I would suggest only submitting songs that you have no problem giving away (i.e. you can't submit it, have it listed/used, and then change your mind). It may be a bad idea to post ALL of your music, because then you eliminate the possibility of getting paid for any of it.

Just submit by posting the song(s) in this thread. Mp3 or WAV only please.

Thanks, and if you have any good ideas for this project, you can submit that too.

I hope this takes off, Logan :)

I'm rather gimpy in the music-making department, but this type of resource is something that I (and others too, I am sure) would use frequently. :yes:

Have you seen dangercollie.com? The guy there might be into this. He has given a lot of his songs up under the creative commons.

Aaron

Back