I love when a director uses symbolism in a great way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtOdBDs99iQ
This is the video for Joe Jonas song "See No More." A lot of the comments were complaining because the house catches fire like the "Love the Way you Lie" video but I love the symbolism here. The house is Joe, the chair is the last thing inside of him that can support him, and her clothes represent the memories inside him that are breaking him apart from the inside. I think it was envisioned and executed perfectly. What do you think?

I made it exactly 00:00:14 into that video.:) I think I will take your word for it.:)

Lol mute it if you need to. I actually like the song which is what made me see the video but then again I am a 16 year old kid who was in middle school right during the JoBro phase that most kids had. I never liked them until recently :lol:

Lol mute it if you need to. I actually like the song which is what made me see the video but then again I am a 16 year old kid who was in middle school right during the JoBro phase that most kids had. I never liked them until recently :lol:

No judgement from me man.:) To each his own, I say. The Jonas' need love too.:)

I still hate the Jonas brothers solely because on this one day, I would have had the most retweeted thing on all of Twitter except then Joe Jonas (or one of them) posted some stupid pic of himself and ended up with a couple hundred more retweets than me, completely stealing my thunder (I did get something like 1600 retweets that day...ah, the joys of writing for a top 10 blog).

I watched a bit of the video (on mute) and like the style. But watching a music video with no sound is too boring even for me.

Back