• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Internet comedy series

hey guys i don't know if this would interest you but....

I am planning a Youtube series which will be like Facejacker, i will make a series of charaacters and just go doing witty / controversial things.
It will be in Manchester because that's where i live.

I character that i was considering is a londoner called charlie who is a local candidate for the BNP, i was going to go around an area like Moss side and film the crazyness which would follow; i have since been advised by the police that i should not do this but i am considering it for the funny factor as it is not an offence...

the character would mainly pray on the insecurities of the racists and sort of highlight their phobias.

I have also got 2 more main characters which the series will revolve around, i have applied for a load of jobs and i will attend the interviews as the character and just let the comedy come out.

Do you think this would actually be funny ?

here is some of the masks i may use http://www.merlinsltd.com/epages/62030553.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62030553/Products/00266

If you have any funny suggestions i would like to hear them...

I am also considering applying for x factor and big brother, i will go to the audition as the character i think it would be really funny.

Last edited:
Back