• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Name this film please...

Hey guys.. a young writer pitched a story to me today which I SWEAR i have already seen...I cant remember where so I thought you guys can help..Basically "his story" is-

A man has a dying wife with a rare sort of disease (apparently blood related) and can be saved only by blood transfusion but no suitable donor can be found..only 1% of population has that particular blood saving magical property..so he tracks down this girl who has that magical property and wants to kill her but instead falls in love...turns out now she is pregnant..who does he save now? his wife or his kid? lol..

He worked harder than this to tell me the story but thats the gist of it.. but m pretty sure this sounds familiar.. is this one of the revenge trilogy movie? or some other asian flick?

Nope.......the revange triologie's have difrent storys (simpaty for lady/mister vengeance + oldboy)

Simpaty for mr Vengeange is about a poor man that cant pay for his woman operation/donor. He obducts the daughter from his rich bos to get some mony......there is a accident and the girl dies.

Last edited:
Back