Happy Birthday, Spatula!!!!

Heck! I'll start this thread! Happy Birthday! Spatula! :bday: :cheers:

I hope you found some trouble to get into today!

-- spinner :cool:

happybday.gif
Spatula! Hope you had a fun day! Here's to another year of filmmaking!

Happy birthday Spatula!

I knew something was up when I was turning my eggs over with a black spat and noticed how it looked a lot like the one in your avatar...

filmy

:beer: :tongue: :blush: :bag:
Wahoo!! Thanks guys. 22 years of menancing and I'm still not dead yet. But last night.... phew.. lots of boozies, lots of fun. Anyone interested in indie rock, check out the Sunparlour Players. One of the guys worked with me at the theatre and my girlfriend and I got heavy into them last year. They do a two man band set-up, switching between bass, drums, guitar, banjo, glockenspeil, and more. It's really organic rock and roll- I urge you to check them out. I just say this because I went to a cafe-style show for my birthday, and really, they're the only thing I clearly remember, except smiling, nodding, and sitting in the corner.

I talk too much. :D

Happy Birthday! I hope it was nothing shy of "killer." I'll check out that organic rock you mentioned... sounds bad-ass. Keep menacing, smiling, nodding, and sitting in that corner. Enjoy your festivities.

--Charles

thanks again folks.

Poke: Don't make me make you cry. I believe in them.

My mother got me a small camera, so now I actually own a cam. Should be seeing some stuff from me here soon. It's a 3ccd Panny PV-GS180. Not filled with features, but a nice clear image and decent quality. Anyone know it and have any tricks?

Back