• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for screenplays

I'm looking for screenplays I can use to make a short film. I've only made a few & am looking to make more. I have a bunch of teenage actors at my disposal and a few adult ones. It can be anything besides a comedy or a musical. I have all the necessary equipment (cameras, microphones, computers, editing software) so if you have any screenplays that are revolved around teenagers, please let me know. :)

Yes I have a good horror/supense, 10 minutes long, finalist in BSSC short screenplay comp. I would love to see it made but just don't have the time. Can email to you if interested?

Hey, I was looking at your profile and it seems we have a lot of fav films in common. I've got one screenplay I'm working on now a drama call Wasteland about a group of teenagers stuck in a small town. I've got a few more that are done. If you want just contact me at newcitypictures@yahoo.com

If you are looking for shorts to make there's a great opportunity running with the 50Kisses Competition being run by the London Screenwriter's Festival. Filmmakers can choose from 50 different winning two-page scripts and make a movie that has the potential to be in the final full-length feature. Of the 50 winning scripts - there still are 14 left w/o anyone attached (one of which is mine "Love").

Cheers.

If you are still in the market for a script, then "Dirty deeds: the bootleg story" is for you. It's about a teenage hustler who becomes caught up in the underworld of crime by hustling bootleg movies on the streets. Also, "Miami Jack Boyz all about the come up" may be what you are looking for. When Dave and his friends become immersed in Miami’s crime scene, they are soon pivoted from the occasional drug deal to full-fledged car jacking and robbery. If either of these find favor in your eyes, then please email marcssmith@rocketmail.com for more details. Both scripts are available upon request. Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
Back