Game of Thrones Season 7

sfoster

Staff Member
This thread contains spoilers.
Do not read any further unless you're up to date on season 7.

My theory after episode 1..

Sansa warned John about Ramsay and he ignored her last season.
Now she warns him to punish the treasonous families and he ignores her again.

The words came straight from Arya's mouth at the beginning of the episode.. Leave one wolf alive and the sheep aren't safe. Your mistake was that you didn't kill us all, you need to rip the whole family from the ground root and stem.

Arya's words that John has failed to heed.
Seems like they're trying to tell us something... and that little kid Olly betrayed John and stabbed him in the heart so let's not underestimate these kids because of their age.

My theory after episode 1..

Sansa warned John about Ramsay and he ignored her last season.
Now she warns him to punish the treasonous families and he ignores her again.

The words came straight from Arya's mouth at the beginning of the episode.. Leave one wolf alive and the sheep aren't safe. Your mistake was that you didn't kill us all, you need to rip the whole family from the ground root and stem.

Arya's words that John has failed to heed.
Seems like they're trying to tell us something... and that little kid Olly betrayed John and stabbed him in the heart so let's not underestimate these kids because of their age.

I think the bigger risk is the kids getting murdered and John has to execute some of its ally's, just like its brother did.

I think the bigger risk is the kids getting murdered and John has to execute some of its ally's, just like its brother did.

Jeoffery was a total shit. And Lady mormont is quite tenacious.
Don't underestimate the children with power. they're heads of great houses and should have soldiers around them.

They aren't defenseless prisoners like those lannister kids.

they're heads of great houses and should have soldiers around them. Nope, most of them where murdered in the last battle. Also, John has now the loyalty of the smaller houses and some bigger ones. There is also the wild-lings and house of Arryn. It would be very....very........very stupid to oppose John. But... I see that the makers of the sow take a lot of inspiration from the Municipal Machiavelli. So yes, its possible.

we have 2 more seasons to go. This one will be about the war between the tygarians and the lannisters. The next season one will be about the war against the winter king. There is 14 episodes.... I don't know if there is room for extra plotting and backstabbing.

Cersei is the queen bee right now.

Got the iron bank off her back
Got rid of dournish enemies
got rid of tyrell enemies
engaged to the greatest pirate in the world with a huge fleet
repaired her relationship with jamie
finally being open about her relationship with jamie
no longer has to fear dragons

SHIT!!! Kicking ass and taking names. Then staying up all night figuring out different ways to kill those names.

I'm still waiting for bran and little finger to meet... It seems likely bran is going to spill the beans about what happened to ned stark and littlefingers role in it.

I'm so disappointed with the writing this season.

Thousands of soldiers in a field.... Jamie jumps into the water and comes back up... EMPTY FIELD
I was really disappointed to see how bad things have gotten without george RR martin involved.

Also can someone tell me why dany doesn't just fly a dragon north and grab a wight in it's claws?
Why is she risking jorah's life and the life of the king in the north instead of taking the easy way

I'm so disappointed with the writing this season.

Thousands of soldiers in a field.... Jamie jumps into the water and comes back up... EMPTY FIELD
I was really disappointed to see how bad things have gotten without george RR martin involved.

Also can someone tell me why dany doesn't just fly a dragon north and grab a wight in it's claws?
Why is she risking jorah's life and the life of the king in the north instead of taking the easy way

Agreed.... swimming for 1 kilometer with full body armor... all geography out of the window. People walk down the continent like its Tamriel. Would make more sense for John to return to Winterfel before returning to the wall. hat would restore faith with the lords in the north. There is also 0 reason's for a truce between Cersei and Deanery's.

My stupid predictions: Cersei will hire the second sons and the golden company. The Betrayal of gold from Daario Naharis.

Last edited:
There seems zero point for a truce because she can't be trusted... but if she hires all those mercenaries and they kill each other in battle that is a lot fewer swords to fight against the night king.

But worst of all.. Why are the going after the undead on foot?? The dead RUN FOREVER and don't get tired. you need to go after them on horseback you dummies!!

As far as your prediction.. it didn't end well for the last master that paid daario naharis to kill dany

I watched this sundays episode and none of my complaints were wrong. It's awful.
Why did this show have to get so stupid. I'm not even excited for it anymore, the writing is too dumb

EDIT: Watch out below me feutus has a episode 6 spoiler.

Last edited:
I watched this sundays episode and none of my complaints were wrong. It's awful.
Why did this show have to get so stupid. I'm not even excited for it anymore, the writing is too dumb

Talking about episode 5 or 6?

Westeros is based on Europe... in reality that mountain with the arrowhead would take a week walking and a raven had to fly for week before arriving in in storms end..... now you can fall in the water... freeze and take a horse ride back to east-watch... No problem. ...LOL.... its a small world after all... I don't understand why a treaty is necessary... so you bring a undead? And now what?

Yeah I was talking about 6 ... it makes zero sense to go after the dead on foot.

The only reason Bran lived was because benjen had a horse, it takes a horse to run away from an enemy that never gets tired. It's like everyones IQ was cut in half this season. And this whole party when Dany could have just swooped in took a wight and left, it's all so stupid.

I hate it when I watch shows and all the smartest characters are idiots.
And yeah Jamie sinks in the water with armor on.. jon can swim in the water no problem lol.

And cersei is so untrustworthy they might as well have taken a wight to ramsay bolton and made a truce with him lol.
A truce with someone you can't trust has no value.

Back