• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Captain Korea (Captain America: The First Avenger Parody)

7SL Productions Presents: Captain Korea (Captain America: The First Avenger Parody)

An injured soldier volunteers for a secret project that turns him into Captain Korea, Korea's first superhero, to aid in the war against North Korea, led by a "super" Kim Jong-Il.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKBnCaF_2O8

Please don't hesitate to comment, we would love to hear all of your thoughts, good or bad, to improve future projects! Thanks for watching!

That was great. You really did a good job. It reminded me a lot of Captain America. It looked real good. The special effects and footage looked nice. I thought it had its funny amusing moments too. The out fit looked good too.

I think everything looked great, the sound effect, the costuming, the actors. And you did a good job with the visual effects too.

Though may i just say that the color grading doesn't seem quite right for the film? It reminded me too much of Korean drama with it's slight soft orange glow.

Another thing is, what's with the guy's silly face at 1:15? and the buff guy who can't hold a pistol properly at 1:46? I presume they are suppose to be some North Korean people? and you want to make them look silly? I mean, in American films, the Soviets and the Germans are always portrayed as the bad guys, but they were still portrayed as professional soldiers. So that's one thing that really, really bugged me. And i think detracts from the viewing experience.

Back