• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Game Time Interruption :: Short Action Scene

This is a little video my cousin (Jace Goodman) and I filmed 4-5 months ago.
His birthday is actually coming up on the 31st (May) and so I thought as a little something for his birthday I'd finally edit this thing. ;) Haha

I know there's some continuity/realism issues (like my see-through orange-tipped airsoft gun.)
But I'd like to ask to try and push that aside and just enjoy the action. :)

This was filmed in about an hour and edited in about 4-5.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqO0NQu1XOY

There wasn't any?? Did you guys actually light the scene?? If you did I couldn't tell and even if I could tell it didn't match the feeling you were tryiing to put across. I guess I'm trying to say it was too bright. Therre wasn't enough shadow.??

OH. Yea, we didn't really light it at all... Except for the lamp (Behind the guy that's playing video games) in the back to add a little depth in the shot.

fun...
good fx's! those are some of the better muzzle flashes \ ejects that Iv seen on theses boards.
Cute little ending too..

Lighting was dull, you can have al ot more fun with lighting.. cant wait to see whats next.

Very nice. I agree with everything Murdock and wheat have said.

In addition, I also really like both the camera and editing. Kudos!

Back