• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Cove - funny show and shorts

me and some friends are about to start a show and put our episodes up online. right now we havent started our show but have some shorts up, please check em out and tell me what you think. also feel free to join our message board and help us get our site going.
The Cove
http://www.freewebs.com/adamthegrate/thecove.htm

we would also like to trade links with any film makers interested

Ha ha!! That short was so bad it was good. You guys should nab a few broadcasting or film majors to give your show a bit more quality. But the jokes all throughout are awesome. Typical frat house humor, you guys could be the next National Lampoon.

I especially like the instinctive drop on the floor and drink from the box of Franzia bit. That was great.

Good luck with your webshow!

thanx friends, dont expect our show to be too much like our shorts. we are gonna plan it out and spend time on it, and probly film it in good lighting. our shorts we just do on the spot and film scene by scene not knowing what will happen, and we are usually drunk too.

Back