• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch WHITE WALL Trailer and Website Launches!

Interesting imagery.

Don't like the autoload & autoplay QT video-trailer on the homepage URL. (It's the same file as the link to "Exhibition", later on?) Not sayin' it's a bad trailer - just bad placement.

"Join The Movement" link - activates a User Permission window on Vista & IE. Ditto for "Propoganda" link. Prompts for an add-on installer. (I use fairly loose settings)

The "Warning Page" (while enroute to Exhibition link) seems to imply there's an ARG going on. C/D?

_______

Back to the teaser-trailer...

Definitely more teaser than trailer. The "Blog" section had more info than the teaser. (Yah, I know... it's a teaser... but still...)

Anticipating a full trailer soon. :cool:

Post-apoc flicks can be great.

Better have a good rationale for a vapor-borne virus being unable to make it over a wall, though. :weird:

Yeah, I'd look up more about it, when updated.

Good feedback guys, here are some answers to your questions.

This is a low budget indie movie. Don't have a set date for the release of White Wall yet, but I will keep you all posted!

As for the question regarding the VXII: Sure, the VXII operates very much like its prototype, the VX. When dropped on a base or airfield, the VXII will react with organisms that carry a specific enzyme. The vapor-borne virus will of course travel a certain distance - much like Chernobyl on a much smaller scale - and dissipate over time and distance. In the same way that you and I were not affected by the repercussions of Chernobyl, a person who was far enough away from the VXII would be spared the disastrous effects of the VXII. The only reason the VXII is more dangerous than any other air-borne weapon is because of its ability to act like a virus. Through reverse transcriptase, the VXII has the ability to incorporate itself into a human's DNA. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately) for some, a fraction of the people who come in contact with the VXII become carriers: they carry the virus but exhibit no symptoms. The best way to think about this is to compare it with AIDS; although a large percentage of people who contract AIDS will die, a small percentage can pass on the virus without being affected by the virus themselves. This has a lot to do it with a mutation of the enzyme that usually binds with the virus but that's another story altogether. Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Back