• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Post-Apocalyptic Indie Film Trailer

Here is the official trailer to a post-apocalyptic feature film I am working on right now with my crew. We are based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, and I am the director of Photography for this production. We are trying to promote it to let everyone know about it, and would love any feedback if possible. Your thoughts and willingness to share this with other people will be most appreciated. We look forward in hearing all your responses!

Thank You!

Unsearchable - Official Trailer (2011) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8DhRv0P6ZM

Last edited:
Looks real good. I thought it was a great job from the trailer. The picture quality is great. The acting looked good to me too. I am guessing the real audio for the movie is much better quality than the trailer on youtube.

Last edited:
thank you much to all! This is a volunteer cast/crew. Most of our actors heard about the movie through the southern casting call and they ended up coming to audition. My brother wrote the script, is directing as well as acting in it. Its been a fun project so far! Busy busy as im sure you know. Yes we plan on entering it into a few festivals. Any advice as far to go about that?? Thanks, Really appreciate the support!

Good stuff!!! Wish I'd have known about the project, would have loved to work with you guys! (I'm in Fayetteville)

Can't wait to see the full film!

Good luck at any festivals, if the rest of the movie is a slick as this it will do great!

thank you much to all! This is a volunteer cast/crew. Most of our actors heard about the movie through the southern casting call and they ended up coming to audition. My brother wrote the script, is directing as well as acting in it. Its been a fun project so far! Busy busy as im sure you know. Yes we plan on entering it into a few festivals. Any advice as far to go about that?? Thanks, Really appreciate the support!

http://www.withoutabox.com is where you want to get all your festival info.

Okay, since you said that your brother IS directing, that makes me think production isn't finished? If so, then I have one small piece of advice -- get some old people in there. And maybe some really young people. I didn't want to say this before, if you've already shot the thing, but if it's not too late, even if they're small roles, it'd be nice to have more variation in the age-range of your talent.

Best of luck! Who knows? Maybe we'll meet at a festival some day!

Yes we are still in production. We already have had a scene with a few little kids, it just isnt shown in the trailer. But yes I see where you are coming from. I will pass this great advice onto my brother and will get some older people in this production! thank you for your support, and youre right..who knows. We just might see you at film festival one day! cheers!

Back