• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

$5 DOLLAR STOCK FOOTAGE FOREVER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hey guys! We are unavailing our new site, Stock Armory! Stock Armory is a stock footage website that is geared toward independent filmmakers. We were tired of paying $500 for 10 seconds of stock footage to complete our film. So we decided to put a massive dent in the stock footage industry, by making $5 dollar stock footage for everyone to download. Their will be no different licensing terms and conditions. If you buy our stock footage, it's yours to do with whatever you please. Whether that is for commercial use, web use, or even personal use, you can do whatever you want with that piece of footage. The site is coming live soon, so please show us support by liking our Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/stockarmory

We will be having some free promotional give aways on our facebook, and much more cool stuff. Please help us out and like our page! Below is a one of the many amazing videos we will have on Stock Armory! THANK YOU!

If you have any questions or suggestions then please email us! info@stockarmory.com

Here is a trimmed down version of one of our samples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Nu3pAXjzA

Last edited:
Might be worth getting your ducks in a row before trying to promote. Your website seems like it's not yet set up, though there is a link from your Facebook page.

Without details, I don't see people giving you more than a cursory glance.

Good luck with your business.

Thanks for the comment! The website will be up very soon. We are trying to get people to like us on our Facebook page and share it as the people on our Facebook page at the time of the launch will have the pleasure of downloading free stock footage for there new found loyalty!

One question, purely out of curiosity. How are you planning to compete with or stand out against the other stock footage sites out there (esp. the free ones)? BTW, I like the clips so far. They seem to be of good quality.

Best of luck!

We are trying to get people to like us on our Facebook page and share it

Consider this perspective. There's nothing really to share apart from a placeholder. No reason for people to want to like the Facebook page, so all I'd really be doing is spamming my friends a link. I'm afraid I'll have to wait until there's something more worthwhile.

Back