• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Washing Up Liturgy

Washing up liturgy

Hi indietalk! Sorry, I haven't been on these boards for a while.

Please visit Washing Up Liturgy. I made this film some time ago. It's inspired by St. Teresa of Ávila who found God in the 'pots and pans'. I'd like to submit it to some film fests but I'll need a new soundtrack first as I can't get festival rights from Warp Records.

Any suggestions for festivals, musicians etc? What do you think about the current music?

leo

Last edited:
That was really neat...How were you dropping the dishes...using thread or something...or did you just pull your hand away really fast and use the next frame?

Good stuff, I really enjoy abstract work like that. The shots looked really great. and like the above poster. How'd you to the still shots in the air.

what did you shoot this with?

I shot this with a camera I took from college, I believe it was a Canon camera of some kind.

Got any ideas for new music?

Leo

Hello leo!

I like your film and your music-choice - are you still thinking of entering into festivals with it?
Have you gotten yourself a new soundtrack or a festival right for the current?

If not - I could be interested in making some music for you. I think the same style of music would suit this film - so I could make something in the same style...

Let me know if you are interested. You can check out my website www.njaallie.com for music-demos - for music in almost the same style, check out the licensing area and the relaxation-music streams.

Regards,
Njaal

Leao said:
Hi indietalk! Sorry, I haven't been on these boards for a while.

Please visit Washing Up Liturgy. I made this film some time ago. It's inspired by St. Teresa of Ávila who found God in the 'pots and pans'. I'd like to submit it to some film fests but I'll need a new soundtrack first as I can't get festival rights from Warp Records.

Any suggestions for festivals, musicians etc? What do you think about the current music?

leo

Back