[Jun 18] What are you working on this week?

Working on the outline for a new story

I'm pleased with the crime that i thought up last week.. truly horrendous.
Now I have to create a portrait of the villain that would perpetrate such a crime.

Also I need to figure out how to kill a made man while framing someone else for crime.
I like to do these things in really original and effective ways so hopefully I'll be inspired soon.

My favorite part of my first crime thriller was when they killed that guy on tarp and when they roll him up theres a liquid-tight bodybag underneath ready to zip shut and store the body. So clean.. not like a rug where blood can leak out the ends.

lolz

IN 2008, GERMAN detectives were on the trail of the "Phantom of Heilbronn." A serial killer and thief, the Phantom murdered immigrants and a cop, robbed a gemstone trader, and munched on a cookie while burglarizing a caravan. Police mobilized across borders, offered a large reward, and racked up more than 16,000 hours on the hunt. But they struggled to discern a pattern to the crimes, other than the DNA profile the Phantom left at 40 crime scenes in Germany, France, and Austria.

At long last, they found the Phantom: An elderly Polish worker in a factory that produced the swabs police used to collect DNA. She had somehow contaminated the swabs as she worked. Crime scene investigators had, in turn, contaminated dozens of crime scenes with her DNA.

Good way to frame someone is to put their DNA under the victims fingernails.
Police treat DNA like its a magic bullet at jurys go with it like 95% of the time.

but damn its so easy to shed your own dna too if youre at the scene trying to frame someone.
Once is fine but if youre a professional at it and your DNA keeps turning up at different crime scenes it'll catch up with you.

Wrapped up a VO editing/cleanup/fatten up for a client.

vo_edit.png

Back