• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

American Savior Short (Would Love Feedback)

Hey Everyone!

I know its a burden to ask for input on any written piece, but my brother and I have been working on this story for quite a while and was wondering if anyone might be interested in checking it out and giving their thoughts on it. If you can't or hate the first few pages, then I totally understand. We just want to make sure we have something worth filming before we commit the time, energy, and money. I'm sure you understand. Thank you so much in advance and really looking forward to your responses!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pSEEz5mX4m6FQLgx13ykW5ggjiKV2we8/view?usp=sharing

Logline: A successful campaign manager for a presidential runner is being blackmailed by a washed-out journalist who has the story that will end his political career and put him away for life.

To help us out we'd really appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

Did you understand it?

Did you love it, like it, thought it was okay, or hate it?

Were there any moments where you were confused?

Were there any moments where you felt it was boring or draggy?

Were there any moments that seemed awkward or unrealistic?

Were there any moments that you didn’t like and if so, why?

Overall, if this was expanded into a feature, would you say this is marketable to an audience? Would you recommend that we move forward with this idea?

Back