• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Santa Violence

I think what he means is the 180 degree rule, which is where you draw an imaginary line between your two characters and you only stay on one side of that line so that you have cuts that look clean and don't confuse the audience.

Besides that I liked it. Short and sweet.

I think he meant the rule known as Crossing The Line ( aka the 180 Degree Rule )- which is definitely broken many times. It can disorient the audience well enough with different people... let alone when both people or objects are identical, such as your Santas.

Interesting video. I'm planning something similar with a toyline, so good to see other material I can make a few notes on.

Doing any more? I liked it. Simple but effective.

Yes I suppose I did do that thinking about it, is quite tough when they are identical. Really need to get more clued up on the rules, seems as tho they might help. Thanks for the feedback fellas. Will look at making a couple more...pissed off reindeer kills Santa maybe.

Back