I want to write a short film which is probably cool. Anyone directing?

Who does accept to direct?

Don't say I am premature, because I don't want to reveal the story and screenplay. I have idea in my mind. I think you will love it....
If someone is serious, please tell.......

Thanks!

You put the cart in front of the horse again.

"I've got a great idea for a villa. Who wants to buy?
I don't want to share the design..."

Good luck!

What Walter said.
You need to write the short screenplay first, then look for someone to direct it. Anyone who might consider directing it will want/need to read it before committing to the project.

What Walter said.
You need to write the short screenplay first, then look for someone to direct it. Anyone who might consider directing it will want/need to read it before committing to the project.

Maybe I asked question wrongly. Does anyone want to cooperate me? We will be cooperating on a seemingly cool short film.. Writing it doesn't take a lot of time, because it is a short film. If I write, then you would dispute with me about format and English, so, I am going to not do it so soon.

Thanks!

Maybe I asked question wrongly. Does anyone want to cooperate me? We will be cooperating on a seemingly cool short film..

In that case someone to help write your idea into a script.

Writing it doesn't take a lot of time, because it is a short film. If I write, then you would dispute with me about format and English, so, I am going to not do it so soon.

Now you seem not motivated, because although it doesn't take a lot of time, you won't do it soon.

My suggestion: write it soon, so you have something as a starting point for whoever wants to cooperate. It doesn't take much time to write it, so do it.
And then ask for a writer to make your script, your formatting and your English better.

In that case someone to help write your idea into a script.

Now you seem not motivated, because although it doesn't take a lot of time, you won't do it soon.

My suggestion: write it soon, so you have something as a starting point for whoever wants to cooperate. It doesn't take much time to write it, so do it.
And then ask for a writer to make your script, your formatting and your English better.

OK.....

That's been said a few times in a few threads already. We're playing the round and round game again.

In January 2017 you asked the same thing. I responded. You were told
the same thing you are being told now. That script wasn't one I was
interested in making but I said (Jan 11) “I will be glad to consider any
screenplay you offer".

Then on July 4 you tried this again. I didn't remind you that I am willing
to consider making a short film from one of your scripts because you
asked me to stop responding to your posts. But everyone said the
same thing. Again.

Now you're asking again. And getting the same advice you have been
getting since you first started posting here. I apologize for responding
after you asked me to stop and I agreed, but it seems you still are not
willing to write a script in the proper format to show to a director. But
now you have Quality to help you so maybe you'll end up with a proper
screenplay. If you allow me to respond to your posts again then maybe
we can work together.

I can guild you. Do you use a screenwriting software?

Yes...... Celtix..

@directonic
Yes, Thanks, I know, I had screenplay format problem..

Now, my first draft is ready. I am going to improve it and make it cooler, though, I am going to keep it cheap..

Thanks!

Even though Final Draft advertises itself as "the industry standard", it
is not. Movie Magic is widely used in the industry. Celtx is a terrific
program that many professionals use.

Quality and Nobody should write a script together, that sounds fun to read

Me too!

Back