• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Lazarus Rising Trailer [Action/ Crime]

Good luck ! finally finished must be a relief.

Not a huge fan of films with 'rising' in the title as this sort of verb seems to have been really overused in the last couple of years. dark knight rises. Jupiter ascending. but whats in a title.

Good luck ! finally finished must be a relief.

Not a huge fan of films with 'rising' in the title as this sort of verb seems to have been really overused in the last couple of years. dark knight rises. Jupiter ascending. but whats in a title.

Thanks! It really is a relief. Seeing three years of work come together is such a fantastic experience.

That's an interesting thought about the title. It's a biblical reference that runs as a metaphor for our main character's journey.

Thanks! It really is a relief. Seeing three years of work come together is such a fantastic experience.

That's an interesting thought about the title. It's a biblical reference that runs as a metaphor for our main character's journey.

yeah it's some sort of weird trend. I just did a quick search and found these

Hannibal Rising (2007),
Mercury Rising (1998),
Dark Rising (2007),
Favela Rising (2005),
Deep Rising (1998)
Blood Moon Rising (2009)
Dracula Rising (1993)
Venus Rising (1995)
Serpent Rising (2009)
Valhalla Rising (2009)
Black Moon Rising (1986)
Dark Water Rising (2006)
Dead Moon Rising (2007)

rise of the silver surfer
t3 : rise of the machines
rise of the planet of the apes
rise of the cobra
rise of the guardians
Carlito's Way: Rise to Power
Van Wilder 2: The Rise Of Taj

yeah it's some sort of weird trend. I just did a quick search and found these

Hannibal Rising (2007),
Mercury Rising (1998),
Dark Rising (2007),
Favela Rising (2005),
Deep Rising (1998)
Blood Moon Rising (2009)
Dracula Rising (1993)
Venus Rising (1995)
Serpent Rising (2009)
Valhalla Rising (2009)
Black Moon Rising (1986)
Dark Water Rising (2006)
Dead Moon Rising (2007)

rise of the silver surfer
t3 : rise of the machines
rise of the planet of the apes
rise of the cobra
rise of the guardians
Carlito's Way: Rise to Power
Van Wilder 2: The Rise Of Taj

It most likely all started with my boy Anger's "Lucifer Rising" - The imagery/Music in that film still gives me tingles... what a trip.

But sfoster I know you are not giving anyone crap about their title right now :) - I mean after all isn't an overused word in a title a step above an actually already used title?

Last edited:
It most likely all started with my boy Anger's "Lucifer Rising" - The imagery/Music in that film still gives me tingles... what a trip.

But sfoster I know you are not giving anyone crap about their title right now :) - I mean after all isn't an overused word in a title a step above an actually already used title?

Eh, so there is some in development title with the same name as mine.
No big deal, mine has been in development for more than 2 years - probably more than the other film!!! So really mine came first ;)

Is one better or worse? who knows. depends on how big the other divinity is.
Not trying to give someone crap about their title just saying what I thought of when I heard it.

I could always change mine to Divinity Rising :)

Back