• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New SONG !Experimental music video/short film!

Hey!

Check out my music video/ short film for my first song. Its weird and experimental!
I'm planning on submitting to a few student film festivals but would like some feedback from the people in this forum first, so anything you guys have to say is more than appreciated!

Here's the link:

http://vimeo.com/22900337

THANKS! :) :)

That was pretty cool. I really liked one of those opening shots where he turned around and was in the "tree hallway", very well shot and chopped.

Argh! OK, something it weird. I'm having troubles with vimeo videos. They look all blocky and grey and f'ed up. See examples of screen grab.

picture.php

I'm on a MacBook using Safari. I have no issues with YouTube videos or QT apple trailers. Weird?

Quit using Safari, lol!!!

Seriously, I don't know what that is, but I would try another browser.

Thanks for the comment Phil!

Woah! I've never seen that problem with vimeo before... And I always use Safari on a macbook pro!
Hope its not the way I uploaded my video???

Post back when it works! :)

Weird. I installed updates for Safari and still looks screwy, but plays fine in Firefox. Nice job with this. Feels like a cross between a short film and a music video.

BTW - I watched a few other vimeo vids and I get the same issue, so it's not yours in particular.

Back