LOOKING FOR A FILMMAKER TO HELP ME TELL MY PRISON STORY

I DID THREE YEARS, THROUGHOUT LOS ANGELES COUNTY, FOLSOM, CHUCKAWALLA, AND ELSEWHERE...MY EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEGDE MUST BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE PRISON NIGHTMARE WE HAVE INSIDE THIS STATE...PLEASE HELP ME MAKE AN AWARENESS MOVIE!! GET ME BACK AT MY EMAIL THELASTANARCHIST@AOL.COM TO INQUIRE ABOUT MORE

I might be interested. Would you care to offer a little more information in this thread?

You didn't come off as rude at all. I respect your privacy.

I wasn't asking for any personal information. I was just
wondering about your more general needs. You say you
need a director. I wonder if that means you have a
completed script and financing. Or if that means you have
an interesting life story to tell and you need a script written.
Of if you have a script but you need someone to find money
for your project. Or that you don't know anything about the
business and are looking for a filmmakers perspective.

Your post was so vague I was just hoping for some clarity
before I sent an email.

Absolutely...

Absolutely, I apologize for the misunderstanding...To be honest, I know nothing about the film industry. But I do know a lot about our prison system. And perhaps then I was looking for advice on the matter. I was thinking about an interview somewhat akin to the History channel, how they interview people relating to a certain subject matter. I don't know if that requires a script or what, but I seriously believe the prison problem needs to be addressed....and to be honest, my perspective on the matter is far, FAR more unique that the average dribble. You can Google my essay CANCERFORNIA and it should come up...that's where I'm coming from and I think I should broaden my audience...a lot more people need to hear it.

Sorry again if this is also to vague, but as a said - I have no idea where to go from here, I just know that I believe my story is different enough, and accurate enough, to be heard. Thanks

I need a crew to tell my story...a noble, honest, and unique story about CA Prisons

I've posted elsewhere, and I apologize if I am again in the wrong spot. But listen...I know nothing about film-making. But what I do know about is California's dire prison situation. For anybody who knows anything about it, it is a nightmare. And I know why. I say that boldly because I am convinced - absolutely convinced that 90 percent of everybody else has it wrong. I have an real, genuine story to tell here that is interesting and beneficial. If you are interested, or knows anyone who is, please Google my essay CANCERFORNIA: A LETTER TO THE GOLDEN STATE. It's a good read, and extremely informative. If you think you can adequately tackle a serious documentary like this, please do not hesitate to email me at THELASTANARCHIST@AOL.COM Again, I'm sorry that I don't know much else about film making, but this is important, it's real, and it needs to be heard. Thank you for your time.

Back