• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Looking for Feedback "Two One Five"

Hi guys and gals. I was hoping to get a little feedback on a Sitcom Pilot/short film. We finished this up a few months ago and I've been sending to festivals but haven't been accepted to one and cannot get any feedback as to why. Its not like I've been sending to major festivals or even international festivals because it's DV (DVX100-B) and cost me all of $250 to make (DV tapes and food for actors). Basically it has gone out to digital festivals, short film fest and Film/Television Fests, being a pilot for an episodic sitcom.

The thing that gets me is that I've seen other entries that have been accepted to these festivals and I definitely have better performances and production value than some of these, even being a DV short. Again, I know I don't have the best production in the world, but its good for the price it cost.

The only thing I can come up with is that my content is a little rough for the overly PC minded. I won't change the content for anyone, because it is what it is, but I'll stop paying for festivals if it's going to keep it out.

Anyway... Here is the link to my site which has the full 22 minute pilot. This is a temp web site that I made, until I have the funds to hire somebody, and I'm not very good at it so the video only plays correctly when viewed through Internet Explorer. Sorry Safari users.

Two One Five

Back