Secret Santa 2013

Nick, you worry too much. One of the best videos I've seen in this tradition that you started was one in which you simply read poetry into your webcam. It was heartfelt, and clever, and kinda sweet.

So I hope that the newbs to this gift-exchange understand that we're not trying to make masterpieces, we're just spreading holiday cheer! :D

Oh, mine's a Kubrick-esque genius masterpiece. :rolleyes:

I expect the same love and concern from my IT peep-friends. :yes::blush::cool:

Unfortunately, we had lots of storms here in the UK and we lost power on the 23rd and 24th which made it impossible to film. Got power back on Christmas day but - you know - had to do family things.

Anyhow, I'm heading back into town tomorrow and will get it done as soon as possible so that Christmas cheer can be restored.

Christmas gifts of EXTENDED RELEASE DATE HOURS! granted to everyone!!!

gs_gift.gif

Last edited:
I feel terrible. Whoever drew my name, please don't make me a video, unless it's a static shot of a lump of coal.

Fortunately for me, the person I drew hasn't submitted anything, which stops me from feeling too terrible.

I'm going to make an effort to do something in the next few days. But it might be the world's worst thing ever. Which I apologise for.

Back