• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free Editing

Hey, I'm going to offer some free editing services for a while. Mostly because I want to build a portfolio, and I'm trying to get used to some new software.
I can't guarantee great results, but I'm only looking for the experience anyway, so there's nothing to lose.

I'd need footage in a digital format.

If anyone's interested message me, or reply to the thread.

(Also if I put this in the wrong section feel free to move it, but this was the most relevant I could find)

You sound like an intern no offense! HAHA! What program, and can you do 1920x1080 and 1920x1080, 2-1 anamorphic? And 4K!!!!!!!!

Hey, don't worry about the "intern" thing. Tbh, as far as the professional world is concerned I'm worse. I'm a student *gasp*
Anyway. I'm using Lightworks after migrating from FCP, mainly because I need to learn something that I can use outside of my school, and it seems quite intuitive.
A full list of supported formats and whatnot can be found here
To the best of my knowledge, everything other than the file format is fair game, but I could very easily be wrong.

Back