Composer looking for work

Hey, I'm a young composer from the New York area who is looking for work. I am just finishing up my first film score on a one-hour long movie titled "Mother's Day." I'm pretty much looking to not only beef up my resume but more importantly gain experience. As I finish up this film I realize there is a whole lot for me to learn and so I'm looking to fill some of the void. Right now I'm probably looking for some shorter projects. At this point I'm not looking for great amounts of money either (I figure the more experience I get, the more money I can ask for). I write mostly orchestral/synth music, so if you're looking for a good quality original score to your student project, independent film, etc. I'd love to do it. Like I said, I live near New York but can easily make it to any area in the northeast. It is also possible (if you live far away and are still interested) to work completely over the computer. If you are interested or know of someone who might be then please contact me 1 of 3 ways: reply to this thread, email elfmanlives@hotmail.com, or call me at (973) 886-5837. I check my email and voicemail many times a day. Hope to hear from you!

Back