• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Producer looking for short film scripts: $750

I'm a producer who is looking for scripts. After producing a couple short film scripts, and not looking very far, I thought my next film I'd cast a wider net as a great film has to start with a great script.

We're looking for a fantastic short script to produce and will be producing a feature after that.

Any advice for digging up that piece of gold for my next film would be greatly appreciated. To find out more about my search for a screenplay, you can go here: bluelizardproductions.com/films/short-film-screenwriting

We're offering an option and purchase totaling $750 for the short if you have any lying around.

hello i dont have your short but i do have a gritty script that would be perfect for your feature.
its about a old boxing legend who is telling his tragic and compelling story to a reporter.

if you tell me what you want i could have your short wrote in 1 week and will do it for 600 instead of $750 its not about the money for me its the passion and the creativity, but i still need to pay the bills. i think i am the man for the job.

urban screen plays for sale

Clean urban screen plays for sale.... please send an email to honeeebeee99@yahoo.com
with subject "urban screen plays" to receive copies... Thanks.

I'm a producer who is looking for scripts. After producing a couple short film scripts, and not looking very far, I thought my next film I'd cast a wider net as a great film has to start with a great script.

We're looking for a fantastic short script to produce and will be producing a feature after that.

Any advice for digging up that piece of gold for my next film would be greatly appreciated. To find out more about my search for a screenplay, you can go here: bluelizardproductions.com/films/short-film-screenwriting

We're offering an option and purchase totaling $750 for the short if you have any lying around.

Short Screenplay - TWO MEN AND A BABY (Comedy)

Hi,
I have a short screenplay which you might be interested in. I can be contacted on pinkey.rajan@gmail.com

Title: TWO MEN AND A BABY

Genre: Comedy

Logline: Three losers trying to make it big with their online retail business decide to con each other. Just one of them is fast enough.

I am a Indian scriptwriter . I visited your site and I find that you are in video producing businesses. I could not find what type of short you need . pl clarify

Back