• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"The Clear" Seeking Investors....

SEEntertainment and ParLor Entertainment Productions are seeking investors to help fund our feature film. "The Clear" is a drama love story of two teens with the mythology of werewolves entwined. As a investor there will be backend points given from the revenues generated. We have a Canadian Distributor lined up for the film when it is in the can. We are shooting in Brookline, NH. We are shooting mid August thru early Sept. We are also shooting in red. Our experience will speak for ourselves. Please feel free to contact us at http://www.seentertainment.tv/ or reach us at parlorentertainment@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time......

Last edited:
Your two DP's are badass. I'm especially a huge fan of Leo Kei Angelos...his demo reel is awesome, and I had a chance to work with him on 3RD SHIFT...although we need to tell him to put snippets of PINS AND NEEDLES and A DUEL AFFAIR on there...those are his strongest pieces I think.

I've not heard of your other DP--the one shooting THE CLEAR--but his demo reel is super tight.

Your team's skill, and the equipment you have at your disposal promises for a fantastic wearwolf feature...good luck.

Not to mention that they have some awesome equipment also!

This is going to be an awesome film - it's a really good script and these guys know what they're doing for sure.... so if you're looking to invest, definietly check them out!

Thanks, I am new to the board here, i am learning my way around. We are still seeking investors to help out in anyway they can. My partner Debra Ann Lorenzo are with ParLor Entertainment and we are working out of Buffalo NY. While Seentertainment is up north a bit in NH. So are goal is to reach out to all avenues for help. Gotta love the indie world. We are currently in the process of opening a production house in Buffalo. If you can lead us in any direction please feel free to contact us.....

Thanks Jeff

Thanks for the good word. We believe in this project. It is tight, the idea is there and the package we have put together is solid. If there is anyway to lead us or any other forums we could check out that would be great. I know there are people sitting out there just wondering what to invest in. LOL!

Thanks Jeff

Back