• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking to rent/use Red camera package for cheap.

I am prepping a short film I will be directing/producing in a few months and am looking for someone who owns the RED camera and would be willing to rent it out for relatively cheap. We have a really low budget for the film, so I'm trying to find someone who owns one, as renting from an individual would probably be cheaper than renting from a dealer.

Also, if you are a DP or other crew and would be interested in working on the film and bringing the equipment with you, that could be a possibility as we are finalizing the crew in the next few weeks as well.

Let me know what your rate would be for the camera alone and/or your participation as well.

This is a project I am really excited about and want to make sure is done right. The script has already been named a Top Ten winner in last year's American Gem Literary Festival. I plan to take the finished film to the festival circuit.

The shoot should be a two full day shoot over the weekend sometime in April or May.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back