• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

tryna build my portfolio free custom graphics any one???

Hello im trying to build my Photo shop portfolio! I am pretty skilled in Photoshop to do most things! I have a special offer for any one who would like some photoshop work done becuase i am trying to build my portfolio!

The first person to message me gets a free custom graphic(or any photoshop work done)

Last edited:
Not to be rude, but why would the second or third person give you money if they can't be guaranteed a quality product? Do you have any samples?

Not to be rude, but why would the second or third person give you money if they can't be guaranteed a quality product? Do you have any samples?

True i do understand what u mean and no i dont have any samples becuase of my hard drive failing a while back and i just got photoshop back. i guesss ima just do that one free one and start building my portfoilo from their

Hi there!

I'm always looking for graphic designers to help out on my website, particularly as we are currently in the process of doing a major relaunch this summer. If you're interested in helping out then it might be a good way to bolster your portfolio...

As that1guyy says though it's difficult to judge without seeing some samples.

Hi there!

I'm always looking for graphic designers to help out on my website, particularly as we are currently in the process of doing a major relaunch this summer. If you're interested in helping out then it might be a good way to bolster your portfolio...

As that1guyy says though it's difficult to judge without seeing some samples.

Yeah i know what u mean =/. But yeah i would be willing to do some stuff for your website. Im going to Pm you well talk their lol

Back