• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Searching for a Sound Designer/Foley Artist for short film

Hello,

i'm searching for a sound designer/foley artist for my newest short film. The final piece will be around 20 min. You can find an excerpt from it here:
vimeo.com/125259836
pass: wandererteaser

I need the whole thing to be foley'ed, most of the action you see should be heard. Things like footsteps, clothing sounds, water ripples and so on. And also i need ambient sounds, like wind, rain, birds etc. Sound is extremely important for me, without it the film has no voice. The aim is to make a audiovisual experience, where the images and sound tell the story.

This is a no budget production, so it's not possible for me to pay you a lot. But at the same time i understand that you're investing your time and it should be compensated somehow. So money is not out of the question. I would really like this to be a collaboration between 2 people who share the same taste in cinema. If you're interested, please write me a message and i'll tell you all the details.

Back