• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Eco Friendly/Indie kickstarter campaign

Hi there,

Just stopping by to ask for help funding my short film, FRIGID. We plan to make this production as eco friendly as we can, in hopes that we make a small difference in an industry that is anything but green.

We'll be relying as much as possible on practical effect, such as puppets, to create the fantasy ice world within the film. More info at: [COLOR="Blue"]www.frigidmovie.com[/COLOR]

I work for a small studio, so I already have a stage to shoot in and as much grip and lighting gear as I will need. I just need more funds for construction, costumes, food, etc.

Can you help me by pledging at least $10? Every pledge helps us get closer to our goal.... and the clock is ticking.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, requests, etc. I'd love to hear from you!!!

Visit: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jackmeggers/whole-hearted-productions-presents-frigid

Please RT on twitter and SHARE on FB!!!! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Back