• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HUNTER - Short Slasher Film (12min)

Hey guys,

This is my latest short film entitled HUNTER. It's an homage to the classic slashers that inspired me and my writer, Halloween, Psycho, and Scream. Our goal with this short is to finish filming the rest of the feature length script, so this is the actual opening 10 minutes to the feature slasher film we hope to raise enough money to finish.

Check out the short. I would love any kind of feedback or criticism. And if you like it enough, please share it with a friend!

(It doesn't look like I can embed a Vimeo link. If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know!)

http://vimeo.com/41910842

I thought it was great, I enjoyed it. I was glued to the screen waiting for the killer to jump out!

I hope you get the funding you need.

Thank you very much! That's the exact reaction that I wanted!

I'm working on the kickstarter page now, so I will post it when it's ready.

Feel free to share it with a friend to help us get word out.

I thought it was great...

Very natural acting which is difficult for horror films, alot of indie horror flicks i see the acting is way over the top....

The guy who played the boyfriend is pretty funny...I dug their chemisty...

Hope you get it funded, would love too the full lengh

Back