• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Portions of this film are of epic proportions. Enjoy!

Come on, it's a funny concept.

Just like a arab prince/princess needing your help to get their inheritance. It can be mildly funny the first time, but the bait and switch has been used so many times it lacks impact on any semi-intelligent people.

I would subscribe to a youtube channel that made one of those fortnightly.

I suppose PT Barnum would be glad you were born.

And I think we are missing the bigger picture here. OP managed to get 35 replies on his post of a video about a dude making a sandwich. He made making a sandwich interesting and sold the idea via promotional tactics...I think there's something to learn here.

You have a point there. Build a dedicated fanbase, one unhappy viewer at a time ;) And you're right. There may be another lesson to learn here in the future. Since he's fooled us once, will he have our trust in the future when he asks us to watch his next? I suppose most people have short memories.

Hollywood promotes films the same way. The big sell. The big let down.

It's not even close. Promote as a film, deliver a single shot.

Since he's fooled us once, will he have our trust in the future when he asks us to watch his next? I suppose most people have short memories.

I don't think the OP was out to 'fool' anyone. It was a promotional tactic to give impact to the concept. Even semi-intellegent folk like me can see that. ;)

Back