• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trick...

or Trick?...

Hey guys... Just wanted to share with you my 2 minutes short film I made for Halloween last year (2012) it's two minutes so not much of horror lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIir6JLyYjA&hd=1

can you please also leave your thoughts with comment on YouTub? :D

after filming I realized I should make the masked guy (myself) jump out of a bedroom while the "actress" was walking down the corridor well... too late now

It was well lit, the sound was good. My favourite part was the "blink or you'll miss it" shot of the killer's mask in the small glass pane in the door as she walks out of the living room.

Not bad.

Heh, goes to show how two people can view the same thing differently. I thought the lighting was pretty miserable, and awfully flat on the colour. :blush:

Overall, it's still a cool lil' short with some neat gags worked into it. The creepy mask, the phantom shoulder touch, the hidden walkby, the vanished corpse, the familiarity in the unmasking - all well incorporated.

It's lacking a full narrative structure, but for a Halloween mood-setter I 'spose that gets a pass. It actually reminded me of the Fewdio short films, in that regard.

Nice work. :cool:

Heh, goes to show how two people can view the same thing differently. I thought the lighting was pretty miserable, and awfully flat on the colour. :blush:

Overall, it's still a cool lil' short with some neat gags worked into it. The creepy mask, the phantom shoulder touch, the hidden walkby, the vanished corpse, the familiarity in the unmasking - all well incorporated.

It's lacking a full narrative structure, but for a Halloween mood-setter I 'spose that gets a pass. It actually reminded me of the Fewdio short films, in that regard.

Nice work. :cool:

Yes I know the lightning made it dull... I just had small working-light with me lol... it wasnt anything prepared just made it with a friends - something to day in couple of hours :)

The mast and costume took me longer to make than the film itself lol...

Back