Hi I'm Mark

I'm a writer, director, producer. Our current movie is "Death Makes Life Possible" a feature documentary with Deepak Chopra & Marilyn Schiltz. www.deathmakeslifepossible.com We just completed the festival circuit and we're now in distribution. I have an extensive background in almost every aspect of programming and production including TV, Features and Corporate Communications. We are developing our business plan for the next phase of our business and have multiple documentaries in development. www.petalumapictures.com I've always looked for innovative approaches and new technology for production and live on the bleeding edge much of the time. I joined indietalk to get opinions and information on production strategies and experiences folks may have with distribution. I look forward to learning about your experiences and getting advice. Thank you!

Hi Mark!

I'm going to make a 'making of' documentary for one of my shorts but I don't have any real experience in creating a doc just yet. only narratives.

Back