• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Opportunity for filmmakers under 18

I swear I love Stage 32. They have such cool stuff! Here's another opportunity I found that I want to share with you all.

They just released the Trailer Film Festival entry, which is for kids under 18 all around the world to make a trailer of a short they would like to create. They send it in, the top 10 are screened at the Sunscreen Film Festival in Hermosa Beach, and the winner gets to fly out to LA and create their short with the help of Industry Executives. I've already sent this to my niece- I think it's an amazing, free opportunity. I wanted to put it out there for everyone else.

Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://www.stage32.com/blog/Calling-all-Filmmakers-Under-18

PS: I do not work for Stage 32, I am just a new member who LOVES their services for filmmakers, and since most of you are filmmakers, I want to share what I've found and hopefully benefit some of you like I have benefited from the site. End of rant!

Back