• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Watch Award Winning WWII Drama, Two Days in Limbo

187.jpg

Two Days in Limbo
In the final days of World War II, a young medic is for the first time stationed on the German front. His platoon ambushed, and himself wounded, he finds himself no longer fighting for his priciples or duty but for his very life, as he spends Two Days in Limbo.
http://www.upressplay.com/login/index.php?page=umedia_showsub&uSubmit_id=187

Winner Best Dramatic Short - NY International Film Festival
Winner Best Dramatic Short - Michigan Independent Film Festival
Official Selection - IndieFest Chicago
Official Selection - East Lansing Film Festival
Nominated Best Dramatic Short, Best Sound Design and Best Supporting Actor
Midwest Independent Film Festival

I just watched this film... Very entertaining!
I can see why it won the awards it has already won.

Are you going to keep running the festival circuit?

We've pretty much run our festival course with this one and just released it on our second DVD compilation. I see you are in Chicago. We are having a DVD release party Thurs. May 18th at O'Malley's West 2249 N. Lincoln. 7pm reception, the showcase begins at 8pm were we will be running through the DVD content. Introducing each piece and the projects leads, showing it across O'Malley's A/V setup on a variety of different TVs and HD Monitors. It should be pretty good networking. All of the filmmakers, actors and musicians from each of these projects. Stop on by and check out our work together.
upp_v2_icon_lg.jpg

http://www.upressplay.com/login/ushop_upp_v2.html

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have a business meeting already set up that night, otherwise I would love to go!

Weekends are hard to get to but weekdays are easier for me, however I do have a pre-arranged business meeting in Elgin at 7pm that evening.

Back