• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dead in the Water - 5 Minute Sequence

If anyone is interested can view a 5 minute sequence from my newly released feature Dead in the Water. Quicktime 7 is required.

The view it visit the official site here.

very cool...well shot, good actors. I like the bit on the dock where you show them going to the end of it, and then slide them back to plant the camera to make it feel like the camera is beyond the end of the dock.
She didn't seem to react to her arm getting hurt though.

Makes a big difference when you have good actors. However i thought one of the guys would drag out the severed arm, anyway its still very intriguing...

Did you say you shot this feature using a panasonic dvx100?

I think you did an awesome job, Thunderclap. The cinematography, the editing, the audio, the acting all looked to be top knotch. Everything feels right, it moves well (at least the 5 minutes I got to see), the characters and dialog seem believable, the image quality is excellent. I could go on, but you probably don't want to hear it.

Great job. Congratulations to you and your crew.

Its looks great but didnt you post this last year? I remember seeing this before. Unless I saw it on "sticktowhatyouknow.com"

anyways, congrats

I've had it up on the official site for a while but never posted a link to it anywhere. This was the first time. Never even heard of "sticktowhatyouknow.com". Should I be worried?

Back