• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'Blinding' - a short film

Hi guys,

Here is another film I directed last year. It's called 'Blinding' and it is a story about a man who discovers he has one day left before he goes completely blind. This was shot with a Panasonic DVX100, around the Sydney area over a span of four days. Most days it was just me and the lead actor walking around, shooting and improvising scenes as we saw fit. In contrast, a lot of the scenes were storyboarded and deliberately lit as well. I was gunning for a balance between order and spontaneity. Anyways, have a look, and would love to hear what you guys think of this one.

http://web.mac.com/allorange/iWeb/allOrange Films/allOrange Films - Blinding.html

It's iPod-friendly too so feel free to chuck it onto your iPods!

Carlo Ledesma
allOrange Films

Last edited:
Really great. I love the subtle metaphores, like when he pushes the walk button before he crosses the street. It's neat when the color comes alive, too. So many nice touches. I could go on... Congratulations. I hope many many people have the chance to see it.

Great film, powerful story and all the pictures are brilliant. I liked the shot of the lady approaching him at the end and smiling, which she looks like an angel coming down to take him to the otherside... Good work.

Back