Home

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Classified Ads > Industry Jobs and Services > Global Ad

Old 10-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
midiscore
Basic Member

Great exposure for you and 10 free music trax

Hey guys , ive developed a VST Library for Ueberschall , an Audio software/library company
The product is a sample library for composers writing film music ..

what im looking for is a high quality video that can have my music under , it will be used a s a demo to promote the Product .
the piece should be 30sec to 2 min in length

What you get out of it . First of all exposure . My previous VST with Ueberschall got a rare 5 star review in SOS magazine , keyboard magazine , and was all over the web (its called Score FX for those of you who want to read up on it) Hundreds of sites and magazines will link to it , so you can proudly walk around with the thought that your Video is being watched by tons of people . It'll look good in a resume.

But thats not all .

I have a personal catalogue of about 350 music tracks which are usually licenced or sold through royalty free music sites, I own all the rights and am willing to give you any 10 tracks that you pick, a demo of the type of stuff that i do can be heard at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

If youre interested , please send online (youtube vimeo) links to midiscore@gmail.com

HERE ARE 5 tracks made using my instrument so anything that would work well over these tracks would be good , (music can be re chopped or re -scored if your footage demands it)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Thanx a lot !

Last edited by midiscore; 10-14-2009 at 05:04 PM.
midiscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member