• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Needler" A Short Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INrFsSaKSUg

Hello all. It has been a while since I filmed this, but it was Time I finished. I was going to post this on Friday, but who cares I could not wait! This was a test fight for a reboot of a Sci-Fi video I scrapped about six years ago, called GES. I want to dive more into this world at some point, but the fight works nicely for VFX and proof of visual concept. The story is that these two government soldiers/projects are training with the newest enhanced plasma weaponry. Big thanks to all who made this possible. Subscribe and Like the video if you are so inclined. Thank You!

_CAST_
Starring: Peter Aaron Schmidt
& Staring: Jake Ryheart

_CREW_
Directed By: Strider Moore
Score By: Peter Schmidt
2nd Director Of Photography: Aidan Zieres
Head Choreographer: Jake Ryheart
First Aid & 2nd Choreographer: Garett
Best Boy: Dallas Lobdell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INrFsSaKSUg

Hello all. It has been a while since I filmed this, but it was Time I finished. I was going to post this on Friday, but who cares I could not wait! This was a test fight for a reboot of a Sci-Fi video I scrapped about six years ago, called GES. I want to dive more into this world at some point, but the fight works nicely for VFX and proof of visual concept. The story is that these two government soldiers/projects are training with the newest enhanced plasma weaponry. Big thanks to all who made this possible. Subscribe and Like the video if you are so inclined. Thank You!

_CAST_
Starring: Peter Aaron Schmidt
& Staring: Jake Ryheart

_CREW_
Directed By: Strider Moore
Score By: Peter Schmidt
2nd Director Of Photography: Aidan Zieres
Head Choreographer: Jake Ryheart
First Aid & 2nd Choreographer: Garett
Best Boy: Dallas Lobdell

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!

Back