Home Your Ad Here

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > The Biz > Indie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2017, 03:40 AM   #16
PaulWrightyThen
Basic Member
 
PaulWrightyThen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MANCHESTER
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quality View Post
Well, I was without phone service and internet connection for days. I had to work throughout the hurricane, it was tedious but I pulled through. I saw pieces of roofs fly off, trees fall on houses while on duty. It was crazy. And yeah Dominica got destroyed. Montserrat is safe.
Glad you're ok.
PaulWrightyThen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member
 
Posts: 17

 
Old 09-22-2017, 03:50 AM   #17
BBfilms
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Durham
Posts: 5
trying to do my first short but discovering im the queen of procrastination... they say its all in the pre-planning so I definately need another list right? or maybe I should tweek the poster design again? lol

so far this week I have shot what amounts to a whole second and a half of footage once edited... in my defense (yes, a slightly valid excuse) though I am waiting on the delivery of a costume that arrived on wednesday but was the wrong one so im now waiting for them to deliver the right one which might not be until monday
BBfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #18
PaulWrightyThen
Basic Member
 
PaulWrightyThen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MANCHESTER
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfilms View Post
trying to do my first short but discovering im the queen of procrastination... they say its all in the pre-planning so I definately need another list right? or maybe I should tweek the poster design again? lol

so far this week I have shot what amounts to a whole second and a half of footage once edited... in my defense (yes, a slightly valid excuse) though I am waiting on the delivery of a costume that arrived on wednesday but was the wrong one so im now waiting for them to deliver the right one which might not be until monday
I always find that socks need putting away.
PaulWrightyThen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:32 AM   #19
buscando
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: L.A.
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWrightyThen View Post
I always find that socks need putting away.
You can fix that by never taking them off
buscando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:35 AM   #20
indietalk
IndieTalk Founder
 
indietalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quality View Post
Well, I was without phone service and internet connection for days. I had to work throughout the hurricane, it was tedious but I pulled through. I saw pieces of roofs fly off, trees fall on houses while on duty. It was crazy. And yeah Dominica got destroyed. Montserrat is safe.
Thanks for reporting back!
indietalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #21
PaulWrightyThen
Basic Member
 
PaulWrightyThen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MANCHESTER
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by buscando View Post
You can fix that by never taking them off
Great Idea. Bad for social life though...
PaulWrightyThen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:57 AM   #22
buscando
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: L.A.
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWrightyThen View Post
Great Idea. Bad for social life though...
haha I guess that explains mine then.
buscando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:01 AM   #23
PaulWrightyThen
Basic Member
 
PaulWrightyThen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MANCHESTER
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by buscando View Post
haha I guess that explains mine then.
Hmmm. Back to washing and pairing then. WE ACHIEVED NOTHING!
PaulWrightyThen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #24
buscando
Basic Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: L.A.
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWrightyThen View Post
Hmmm. Back to washing and pairing then. WE ACHIEVED NOTHING!
Don't lose hope. When you've amassed your fortune, you can buy in bulk.
After use, simply donate them to a worthy cause.
Or put them all together in a room as an art piece, or an insidious form of torture.
buscando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:28 AM   #25
PaulWrightyThen
Basic Member
 
PaulWrightyThen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MANCHESTER
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by buscando View Post
Don't lose hope. When you've amassed your fortune, you can buy in bulk.
After use, simply donate them to a worthy cause.
Or put them all together in a room as an art piece, or an insidious form of torture.
*Licks pen tip, makes note: Tooorrrrtuuuuure. Got it.
PaulWrightyThen is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


©IndieTalk