• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Making Songs & Developing Video Themes

Hi , I am a Musician & also Amateur Film Maker, I have started to compose Original Music Tracks then take a look at what kind of Name & Theme response I get from the Process then give them some Visual Motion using simple Animations from Stills that I think go with the Overall Theme.

I am hoping to go back to them at a Sooner than later date & create Documentaries & shorts films based around the Themes & Music Tracks.

Examples : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mih3-c40vtM

Does anyone else work like this?

That's similar to how writers/directors sometimes find a piece of music to inspire them before they get into fleshing out an idea.
Add some credits to that & it looks like the opening to a show about unexplained phenomena. Maybe you'd be good at doing work like that :)

That's similar to how writers/directors sometimes find a piece of music to inspire them before they get into fleshing out an idea.
Add some credits to that & it looks like the opening to a show about unexplained phenomena. Maybe you'd be good at doing work like that :)

Thanks for the Input - I thought that this method of gaining flesh from the bones of a piece of music & delivering an expression of how that would look in a visual form & then a Theme.

I wanted to do a 'Tomorrows People' kind of thing that would inspire the people of Today to become from a Creative Sense of Being & explore their Fears.

Back